Here below details about: How to analyse Website elements using Tools.
IE Browser - Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
Firebox Browser - Firebug plug-in
Even few months before came to know about “Internet Explorer DEVELOPER Toolbar”, yesterday only I downloaded and installed. Really it will be helpful to analyse the parts of webpage.
- Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a Web page.
- Locate and select specific elements on a Web page through a variety of techniques.
- View HTML object class names, ID's, and details such as link paths, tab index values
- Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
- Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
Likewise, In Firebox, we can download and add a plug-in "FireBug". It is also having many more functionality (yes, i used only basic functionalies). currently am working on Firebox version 3. In this by default, this plugin is available.
In Internet Explorer 8 beta, IE developer tool is also coming as out of box.
So, go and explore any website, its properties....